Redline Cup o’ Cross
We’ve been really busy here at MSG HQ trying to get the wheels rolling for our best CX season ever! To that end, we want to unveil our big, Big, BIG announcement! Redline Bicycles has been a loyal sponsor of our series since the very first race back in 2004. This year, in our 4th season, Redline Bicycles has named the October 20th MSG race the 4th stop on their Redline Cup o’ Cross! What does that mean for you? Read on to find out…
At MSG #2 on October 20th, 2007, Winged Deer Park in Johnson City, TN will host the 4th stop on the Redline Cup O’ Cross. For you, dear racer, this means several things.
- First of all, we will have a deeper prize list. Here at MSG, we are garnering a reputation as a series that doesn’t stiff racers when it comes to prizes. Take one look at our list of incredible sponsors, and you can see how this is possible!
- Secondly, we’ll have a merchandise raffle after the last race of the afternoon. Naturally, you have to race and be present to win. With the music and food we’ll have going on, this shouldn’t be too hard to manage.
- Of course, the entry fee will be the same as always….low, low, low! No $35 entry fees here at MSGCX. We know you want to save your $$$ for that bling for your rig.
- The course will be a beauty with a mix of fast open stuff mixed with the technical turns and brutal dismounts that only Baldman can devise.
- Double MSG points!
- And, of course, tons of your friends and the rabid tifosi ringing cowbells cheering you on!
There’s nothing like a steamin’ Cup O’ Cross to get your blood flowing, so come on out to Winged Deer on October 20.